Connect with a random and unknown Borderling through the art of the written word.
(Not only) for introverts with a need to connect!
Kindly hosted by the Borderland Post-Office
Do you find circling a bit too radical for your own comfort zone but still have something you'd like to share and discuss? Do you want to share your borderland experiences in the form of a Jane Austen letter novel? Do you want to discuss philosophy or your newest mathematical theories in a cultivated manner? Do you want to go back to the origins of sexting with juicy perfumed letters?
✒ In any case: you need a Secret Pen-Pal!
The Secret Pen-Pal (kindly hosted by the Borderland Post-Office) connects you with one or several random strangers to start a correspondence by letter. There you can discuss all you darkest fantasies, deepest thoughts, or ludicrous rants about your camp mates. Or share nude-drawings. Or cookies. Or declare how awesome wolves are.
How it works:
* post "search for pen-pal" notes at a message board at the post office, using a nickname. State what kind of pen-pal you are looking for.
* people looking for a pen-pal then can answer those notes using a pigeon-hole shelf in the post-office to post their reply-letters
* check the pigeon hole with your nickname/first letter/chiffre to see if you've got mail
* get excited - read - enjoy - answer
* It is up to you to decide at some point whether you would like to reveal your identity and meet with your pen-pal or stay a mystery forever 🙂
Pidgeon-holes & message board (with pins) will be taken back home.
All left letters & messages will be brought back home.
Participants are responsible for cherishing, framing or disposing of received letters themselves.
|Description||Min amount (DKK)||Max amount (DKK)|
|Envelopes, Paper & Pens||200|
|Message board (incl. pins & message slips)||200|
Become a secret Pen-Pal, write often and extensively!
Hey friend! Welcome to the virtual drawing board of The Borderland. This is the place where we prototype the projects we'll realise during the week in the quarry.