let's mash some worlds together - feelings, movement, non verbal communication, consent - all bunched up into a cacao experience that just keeps on giving.
a different type of cacao "ceremony", focused on connection to ourselves and others.
in a nutshell - a safe place to look for an intimate yet non-sexual human connection
### its a 2-3 hours session, fuelled by cacao, accompanied by music, where we all kinds of stuff will happen:
* explanation on the cacao effect
* drink up a ceremonial dose of some potent-ass cacao
* guided meditation
* talk and listen to a new person
* movement in the space, listen to our own rythm
* movement with others, contact improvisation elements
* practice saying and listening to non verbal "yes" and "no"
* contact improvisation group jam
### as this is an attempt to things different, there wont be any:
- group chanting, or any chanting at all
- vague discussions on chakra/spirits/ying/yang
- talking, most of the workshop will be done without talking at all
### the funding goes for the cacao cost, idealy we will have enough for 60 people
really fun fella, really into mashing people into themselves and others under cacao for a while now
no moop, all the left over cacao will gifted to passers by
|Description||Min amount (DKK)||Max amount (DKK)|
|cost of cacao||740|
Might be open to a fun idea, let's talk about it :?)
looking for a home to host this workshop, think your camp can be the one ?
Hey friend! Welcome to the virtual drawing board of The Borderland. This is the place where we prototype the projects we'll realise during the week in the quarry.