Eternal Visions is a sacred space to celebrate Humanity and Gaia.
At daytime, it hosts workshops, and is a home for spirituality.
At nightime, it becomes a place to chill out, in an atmosphere of ambient electronic music and visionary/psychedelic art.
This project is inspired by:
- Red Lightning (a camp at Burning Man and Standing Rock - http://redlightning.org).
- Music: Desert Dwellers, Lab's Cloud, and many artists from the Ultimae record label (Carbon Based Lifeforms, Scann-Tec, Cell, Solar Fields...)
- Visual art: Android Jones and other visionary artists.
- Shamanism, ancient spiritual practices, psychedelic journeys.
- Vibe at nighttime: similar to Paint Away (the collaborative UV painting installation) in 2016.
Do you want to organise an activity at Eternal Visions? Add it here:
Christophe (project initiator) brought Paint Away last year, a collaborative UV painting installation.
A few of his camp members are co-creating this project, but most have their own creative contributions to Borderland.
The build team is visible in the project spreadsheet, "Assembly & disassembly" tab.
Construction Plan: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vWjhCH9yKwOJK7AwwLsaIZ7lOsXoLpVgoVVodTlzdNs
We will have a MOOP station.
See the "budget estimation" tab in our budget spreadsheet:
Please help assembling and disassembling the structure on site. You are also very welcome to use the space for activities throughout the event.
This is done by adding your name to
and letting us know in the Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1839643059609214)
A sound system would come in handy as well, otherwise we will bring a home sound system (good sound but not powerful enough for outdoor).
Congratulations! You've stumbled upon something special. Borderland is a participatory festival that takes place in Boesdal, Denmark. It's a fully participatory event where everything is created by the participants themselves, with out any spectators.